Are you eligible?
Qualifying companies must:
• Meet U.S. Small Business Administration small business size standard criteria
Qualifying export expenses
• Use the Export Voucher for eligible activities only
• Be organized or incorporated in the U.S.
• Maintain operations in the U.S.
• Be in business for at least the 1-year period ending on the date on which the Export Voucher is used
• Have access to sufficient resources to bear the costs associated with trade, including the costs of packing, shipping, freight forwarding, and customs brokers.
• Confirm it has not received, or received approval for, another Export Voucher for the program year September 30, 2015 to September 29, 2016
• Confirm it is not under suspension or debarred by a federal agencyBe registered to do business in Washington State
The following types of programs and expenses are eligible for an Export Voucher:
• Trade show and trade mission fees, registration, etc.
• Travel, airfare (U.S. carrier only)
• Interpreter fees
• Translation services (website, marketing materials, etc.)
• Export training programs and services of the U.S. Foreign Commercial
• International Certifications
• And more… see the Export Voucher Program Guidelines for complete details.