Are you eligible?
Qualifying companies must:
• Be registered to do business in Washington State
• Have a Federal Identification Number tied to a Washington address
• Be in good standing with the Washington State Department of Revenue
• Be a small business concern (SBC) as defined by SBA criteria, and meet other program criteria, such as being in business for at least one year, operating profitably and able to demonstrate export readiness
Qualifying export expenses
The following types of programs and expenses are eligible for an Export Voucher:
• Trade show and trade mission fees, registration, etc.
• Travel, airfare (U.S. carrier only)
• Interpreter fees
• Translation services (website, marketing materials, etc.)
• Export training programs and services of the U.S. Foreign Commercial
• International Certifications
• And more… see the Export Voucher Program Guidelines for complete details.
To apply for a voucher, please refer to the Export Voucher Program Guidelines and the Export Voucher Program Application. For additional details, click the frequently asked questions link or contact: